So many things I want to change. So much I want to be. But at the end of the day I am left with just ME. Help me Jesus to know and see the difference between not accepting how you created me, and striving to be all that I was created to be. These lines are very blurred and grey. Make me fully ALIVE in you. Help me to trust you ALL OF THE TIME. Like Paul I do the things I wish I did not and strive to do the things I cannot. FRUSTRATING this human condition. Bless me with wisdom. In 2011 may it be all about YOU and not about ME. Yes, I am creative, sometimes fun, and often undone. At times I do not like this mess that I am, at other times I recognize I was created by the masters hand-that this same messiness makes me fully dependent upon you and is therefore LIFE to me. Help me to know deep in my being how Captivating you find me Lord. So that I can truly accept myself, and others-just the way we are. That you do not merely tolerate me but are enchanted with me. A woman's heart is deep treacherous waters that only you can fully comprehend. Our desire to be noticed and pursued, reflect the heart of our God. For you call out to us through your beauty. The earth and all that is in it are your beautiful creation, help me to see myself as part of that work and at the end of the day to know that what you created was good. I am definitely a Mary in a Martha world. I am a feeler, I am alive. Imperfectly feeling my way through this crazy life until I can rest fully in your arms for eternity. Thanks to you dear Jesus- the lover of my soul, who has never...will never, leave or forsake me. I love you. And it is in your most precious holy name I pray. Amen.
.
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books Upon Which I Feed
- "Captivating" by John & Stasi Eldredge
- "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan
- "Every Man's Battle" by Stephen Arterburn
- "Every Woman's Battle" by Shannon Ethridge
- "Fearless" by Max Lucado
- "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn
- "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young
- "Jesus Lives" by Sarah Young
- "Love & Respect" by Eggerichs
- "Made to Crave" by Lysa Turkherst
- "The Holy Bible"
- "The Source of My Strength" by Charles F. Stanley
- "Walking With God" by John Eldredge
- "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge
Blog Archive
Labels
- Here I go again. (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment