About Me
Sunday, January 2, 2011
It's a new year....
So many things I want to change. So much I want to be. But at the end of the day I am left with just ME. Help me Jesus to know and see the difference between not accepting how you created me, and striving to be all that I was created to be. These lines are very blurred and grey. Make me fully ALIVE in you. Help me to trust you ALL OF THE TIME. Like Paul I do the things I wish I did not and strive to do the things I cannot. FRUSTRATING this human condition. Bless me with wisdom. In 2011 may it be all about YOU and not about ME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books Upon Which I Feed
- "Captivating" by John & Stasi Eldredge
- "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan
- "Every Man's Battle" by Stephen Arterburn
- "Every Woman's Battle" by Shannon Ethridge
- "Fearless" by Max Lucado
- "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn
- "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young
- "Jesus Lives" by Sarah Young
- "Love & Respect" by Eggerichs
- "Made to Crave" by Lysa Turkherst
- "The Holy Bible"
- "The Source of My Strength" by Charles F. Stanley
- "Walking With God" by John Eldredge
- "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge
Blog Archive
Labels
- Here I go again. (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment