"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock." Matthew 7: 24-25















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Friday, March 11, 2011

She is On a ROLL!!!!!

Yesterday I dropped two wooden T.V. trays on my feet and hurt them both.  One of them is just bruised on top.  The other one feels like I may have injured my BIG TOE a little more seriously.  I cried because it hurt so bad..  But I am sure that it probably would have looked funny if anyone had seen it.  Today I was rushing to get cleaned up after baking and decorating my daughters "Jesse" birthday cake and sprayed LYSOL on my hair.  Don't judge...the cans look very similar.  But I have also been on a roll in another way lately...I have been doing terrible with my eating.  TERRIBLE.  I am going to have to go through sugar with drawls AGAIN after this week.  I let the storm of stress, emotions, and hormones get the best of me.  WHERE IS MY VICTORY NOW????  Well, I know it is still where it always was, in Jesus alone.  I just have to go and get it.  SOON!  While I am at it I might need to pick up some more hairspray.  We are out.  Now just to make the time~for both.  In the mean time, I'll be the one walking funny, shoveling food she is NOT hungry for into her mouth, all the while with Lysol on my hair.  (sigh)  On a more positive Note...Happy Birthday Grace.  You are 11 now, and I love you soo much.

4 comments:

Loving learning at Home said...

I think we might be twins. LOL I have put bathroom cleaner on my hair before. It's really a wonder I haven't exploded. I'll pray for ya. ;)

Amber said...

I love that you are blogging and what you are posting. You make me feel normal.

Woollard House said...

haha. since when is being KIRK normal?!?!?! lol. We are EXTRAORDINARY IN EVERY WAY...ESPECIALLY IN THE NOT SO ORDINARY WAY ;)

Woollard House said...

and Amber I laughed out loud at your post about being seen in the grocery store while your son was wearing a ninja mask. Made me remember the days of the "Multiple Superhero Syndrome" with my boys. And an infamous trip to Kroger where one son "pantsed" the other son, who just so happened to NOT be wearing Underwear! (It was a phase)lol.

Books Upon Which I Feed

  • "Captivating" by John & Stasi Eldredge
  • "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan
  • "Every Man's Battle" by Stephen Arterburn
  • "Every Woman's Battle" by Shannon Ethridge
  • "Fearless" by Max Lucado
  • "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn
  • "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young
  • "Jesus Lives" by Sarah Young
  • "Love & Respect" by Eggerichs
  • "Made to Crave" by Lysa Turkherst
  • "The Holy Bible"
  • "The Source of My Strength" by Charles F. Stanley
  • "Walking With God" by John Eldredge
  • "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge

Blog Archive

Labels