"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock." Matthew 7: 24-25















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, February 14, 2011

Top 10 things I love About mY HUSBAND...

Top 10 things I love about my HUSBAND:
1.  His hugs & kisses
2.  His honesty AND how he tries to protect my heart.
3.  How intentional he is about teaching our kids not to make the same mistakes he has made.
4.  How he persues my heart when I am hurting.
5.  How much he has grown spiritually in the last year.
6.  How hard he works to provide for his family.
7.  When he warms up the car and scrapes the ice for me in the morning.
8.  How he will fix my tea or coffee for me in the mornings without me asking
9.  How he persues my daughter's heart.
10.  How he loves God and follows Him "No Matter the Cost"

This last year has been a tough one baby.  But through the fire, and up from the ashes we have learned that LOVE truly does CONQUER ALL.  And I wouldn't trade what we have gained for anything.  I look forward to many more Valentines days together.  Love, Alyssa D.

No comments:

Books Upon Which I Feed

  • "Captivating" by John & Stasi Eldredge
  • "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan
  • "Every Man's Battle" by Stephen Arterburn
  • "Every Woman's Battle" by Shannon Ethridge
  • "Fearless" by Max Lucado
  • "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn
  • "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young
  • "Jesus Lives" by Sarah Young
  • "Love & Respect" by Eggerichs
  • "Made to Crave" by Lysa Turkherst
  • "The Holy Bible"
  • "The Source of My Strength" by Charles F. Stanley
  • "Walking With God" by John Eldredge
  • "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge

Blog Archive

Labels