About Me
Thursday, September 9, 2010
I'm learning
EVERYDAY God is teaching more and more what it means to be the woman he wants me to be. Some days are excruciationgly hard and the lessons painful and somedays I am just in awe of how clueless I have been. (Some of you think you already knew this ;) but I am being FOR SERIOUS here. The tools He is using right now are the books...The Source of My Strength and also this little read called FOR WOMEN ONLY. scary stuff!!! lol. In a ,wow, really! that is how men really think ?kind of way....lol anyway. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to read it. But be prepared!!!! It gets kinda messy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books Upon Which I Feed
- "Captivating" by John & Stasi Eldredge
- "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan
- "Every Man's Battle" by Stephen Arterburn
- "Every Woman's Battle" by Shannon Ethridge
- "Fearless" by Max Lucado
- "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn
- "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young
- "Jesus Lives" by Sarah Young
- "Love & Respect" by Eggerichs
- "Made to Crave" by Lysa Turkherst
- "The Holy Bible"
- "The Source of My Strength" by Charles F. Stanley
- "Walking With God" by John Eldredge
- "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge
Blog Archive
Labels
- Here I go again. (1)
1 comment:
We are all learning together. This world is not as it was intended - and yet there is an inkling of Eden, a remnant of the Good that was, and a glimpse of the perfection that is to come. This we cling to...as we cling to him...and to each other.
Love you. I say it again...we are all learning together. But its just like in the movie "Lord of the Rings"...once you leave 'The Shire'....once your eyes have been opened to the atrocity that is beyond our naive bubbles of how we imagine the world to be...well, going back is just not an option. But you realize, as Sam Wise says, there is some good in the world worth fighting for...like in the stories of old.
ps...I've been waiting on vimeo to publish the birthday post. It didn't reset my weekly alloted mb usage last night (as its supposed to) and so I had to wait for tech. support to manually reset it! Its coming...and the orchard picts will be up by the weekend. Your kids were a blast!
Post a Comment