About Me
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
lonely. unnecessary. alone. confused. why? am I? or not? I miss being known, and loved. I miss being understood and respected. I miss my friends. I miss belonging. I never knew how difficult it could be for others until I walked in their shoes. Is there more? Please Dear God, let there be more. This is my heart cry. Send me a friend. Please dear Jesus...I need a friend. Not from my family, or from some far off place. Not from the distant past, another time or place, But right here. right now...from your body, my "new" home. I can't stand to be so alone here in your church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books Upon Which I Feed
- "Captivating" by John & Stasi Eldredge
- "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan
- "Every Man's Battle" by Stephen Arterburn
- "Every Woman's Battle" by Shannon Ethridge
- "Fearless" by Max Lucado
- "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn
- "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young
- "Jesus Lives" by Sarah Young
- "Love & Respect" by Eggerichs
- "Made to Crave" by Lysa Turkherst
- "The Holy Bible"
- "The Source of My Strength" by Charles F. Stanley
- "Walking With God" by John Eldredge
- "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge
Blog Archive
Labels
- Here I go again. (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment