Well, I have been very busy the last few weeks working on our porch and
Brian has been working very hard on building me my picket fence (which I got for $5.oo a panel used)OH YEA!!!! and an arbor that I have been dreaming about for the last 8 years. Can I just say that I love old houses...I guess that is why I get myself in these love hate relationships with them. Anyway, some of you wanted to see pics of what we have been up to around here and although not much has changed internally on the house the front yard and porch have changed quite a bit. TaTa for now.
3 comments:
ALYSSA!!! I love it! The red door and trim are fabulous!! And the floor is incredible. The fence is the icing. Beautiful, sister. Breathtaking, really!
I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing! It looks like a picture from a home magazine! I think you should consider sending it in to one when you are done!
Too funny you sent this. We were just in Ohio (with friends-also a family of 6-didn't feel we could bombard anyone with all of us) but we drove by your house and showed them where you live. I saw the fence and told Andy it was new and wonderful!!! I didn't see much on the porch but the star so I didn't really notice the change there. I was going to email and ask about it all.
I agree with Linnea...home magazine all the way cousin! :O) I miss you! Love you! Shannon
Post a Comment