About Me
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Ohio Storms and Flooding
Wow. The last 24 hours have been crazy here. We have had about 10-15 thunderstorms in the last 24 hours. That have dumped 6 to 8 inches in certain areas in the tri-state. The last of which was tonight around 6:30 I think. This storm lasted almost an hour and we had a tornado warning in Brown Co. for over half an hour. The alarm just kept going off. As soon as it stopped it would start again. CRAZY. The sirens also woke us up this morning. It has been a long two days. But it is supposed to be over now. There are flash floods though. There were confirmed tornadoes in surrounding counties and supposed to be 4 different area's in Brown Co were there was upper level rotation. Thankfully, I don't think anything actually touched down. Everyone survived the storms but we are a little weary from all the chaos. I took the kids and went to look at some of the flooding. I have some video of it and would love to share it with you but so far it hasn't wanted to load and my movie maker is not working correctly. It keeps shutting itself off dut to an error. If I can ever figure out a way to resolve this then I'll post what I can. aw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books Upon Which I Feed
- "Captivating" by John & Stasi Eldredge
- "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan
- "Every Man's Battle" by Stephen Arterburn
- "Every Woman's Battle" by Shannon Ethridge
- "Fearless" by Max Lucado
- "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn
- "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young
- "Jesus Lives" by Sarah Young
- "Love & Respect" by Eggerichs
- "Made to Crave" by Lysa Turkherst
- "The Holy Bible"
- "The Source of My Strength" by Charles F. Stanley
- "Walking With God" by John Eldredge
- "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge
Blog Archive
Labels
- Here I go again. (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment