About Me
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
ABIDE
There are those who I love so very much who I know are hurting right now. They are experiencing a season of winter. Pain and disappointment have disillusioned them with life, at least for now. and life is so very hard at times. For those of you who are hurting today know YOU ARE LOVED. We all experience these seasons of the heart and I too have tasted winter's chill. I know how it bites and breaks. The fear it creates. How it's bitter cold and blasting winds threaten all warmth and love in the soul. But praise Jesus. I know him too, and he will get you through. Winter is passing. It is nearly done, and with Spring hope rises anew. Warm yourself in his light today, and remember that there are seasons that ask questions, and seasons that answer. And those that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength. ABIDE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Books Upon Which I Feed
- "Captivating" by John & Stasi Eldredge
- "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan
- "Every Man's Battle" by Stephen Arterburn
- "Every Woman's Battle" by Shannon Ethridge
- "Fearless" by Max Lucado
- "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn
- "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young
- "Jesus Lives" by Sarah Young
- "Love & Respect" by Eggerichs
- "Made to Crave" by Lysa Turkherst
- "The Holy Bible"
- "The Source of My Strength" by Charles F. Stanley
- "Walking With God" by John Eldredge
- "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge
Blog Archive
Labels
- Here I go again. (1)

1 comment:
Thank you for the beautiful comment which very much echo'd this post. Thank you for your compassion and love.
Abiding,
e
Post a Comment