![]() |
| DERBY! |
![]() |
| Grace was stuck with us most of the time... |
![]() |
| Dale singing |
![]() |
| I couldn't believe this cake!!! |
![]() |
| I think I am going to PUKE |
![]() |
| Whew! Made it!!!! |
![]() |
| I do NOT do well on these rides.... |
![]() |
| OK...This is a GUY! with a Panda backpack?! Help me understanc.... |
![]() |
| Danny Bolender ENJOYING the fair ;) |
![]() |
| Samuel and Grace |










5 comments:
I really like your hair...
great shots...and just as I remember it:) And I agree with Amber - love your hair!
Thanks girls!
You are a beautiful lady, most definitely! I can so relate to the "not feeling so well" on rides. I have always loved any and every roller coaster, but as I've aged I've come to realize that my head and body just can't take it like it used to! Especially those spinning rides...I almost got sick at the last fair we attended. NO fair! Oh, to be young and fearless again :)
I would like to look like I did and have the physical strength/stamina I did 15 years ago...but I think I am definatly more fearless NOW than I was then. And I would NOT go back for anything...I love knowing that God is making me more like himself everyday. The lessons I needed the most hurt too much to relive. Less of me and more of Him...my prayer, and my praise. Thanks J for just taking a look into my life. God Bless!
Post a Comment