"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock." Matthew 7: 24-25















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's been a while...

OBVIOUSLY! 2009 was FULL of excitement and new beginnings. I truly enjoyed my trip to Costa Rica. I was sick basically the entire time but that didn't stop me from soaking up the experience. I am truly thankful for those who supported me. Everyone should do at least one short term mission trip in their lifetime. I loved it and hope to do many more.

I also got to be an auntie two more times this year. And my new nephews are soo handsome. When I see them I remember how not so long ago my babies were small. NOT anymore. My children are growing bigger everyday and thankfully seem to be doing well both physically and most importantly spiritually.

It is so hard sending them out into the WORLD knowing they are being bombarded at school with so much crap but they are really good about talking to us and telling us more details than we could possibly be comfortable with but we are VERY thankful they do because we want so much to help them navigate through these difficult years.

Starting back to college full time has been a challenge but I am very happy to be starting my first education class.

Well, signing off for now...God Bless!

3 comments:

Aron and Erica said...

What a blessed year for your family! I can't believe your babies are so big....makes me feel so, so old. Soon Eli will be babysitting for our babies like we babysat them. Oh MY!
They are simply amazing children - with hearts so open & so loving & engaged. I love them so much!

Woollard House said...

Erica, there is nothing my kids would love more than to get to babysit yours. And I hope that someday you can be close enough that they can. We love you and miss you. Oh by the way...had to laugh at your purchase of the sink. So instead of getting the cart before the horse, you got the sink before the house!!! lol love you. I personally hope the house is in OHIO, sorry all you Michigan peeps. I know you don't agree. But I the big sister and I am allowed to want them to come home. Love ya!

Woollard House said...

Erica, there is nothing my kids would love more than to get to babysit yours. And I hope that someday you can be close enough that they can. We love you and miss you. Oh by the way...had to laugh at your purchase of the sink. So instead of getting the cart before the horse, you got the sink before the house!!! lol love you. I personally hope the house is in OHIO, sorry all you Michigan peeps. I know you don't agree. But I the big sister and I am allowed to want them to come home. Love ya!

Books Upon Which I Feed

  • "Captivating" by John & Stasi Eldredge
  • "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan
  • "Every Man's Battle" by Stephen Arterburn
  • "Every Woman's Battle" by Shannon Ethridge
  • "Fearless" by Max Lucado
  • "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn
  • "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young
  • "Jesus Lives" by Sarah Young
  • "Love & Respect" by Eggerichs
  • "Made to Crave" by Lysa Turkherst
  • "The Holy Bible"
  • "The Source of My Strength" by Charles F. Stanley
  • "Walking With God" by John Eldredge
  • "Wild at Heart" by John Eldredge

Blog Archive

Labels